Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

2 posters

Go down

Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!) Empty Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Post  Bia Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:59 am

WARNING! LOTS OF SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

My thoughts:

- Natalie: I started liking her when she got her haircut (she looked so sweet!) but then when she talked to Daniel about stress and drama, I started hating her because she's interfering too much with Daniel and Betty's friendship. And what was with that phone call at the end?? affraid

- Marc: I like him again. I liked that he said no to Willie when she asked him to pick up some dirt on that detective guy (which is not a detective after all).

- Wilhelmina: While she was giving her speech I was literally wishing I could go through my computer screen right into that scene and warn her about Nico.

- Nico: BITCH!

- Amanda: Sooooooooo cute! I liked that she was so considerate about Betty's fellings because she was supposed to be Matt's plus one.

- Matt: Yeaaaaaaaaah, I don't know what to say. On thing though, if the writers still have any brains left they're not gonna bring Betty&Matt together. PLEASE. I hate them as a couple and it would be just downright weird now because of all this awkwardness. I don't know if you think this way, but, I'm REALLY against Matt/Betty.

Claire: WTF?! Cal?? And Claire?? TOGETHER?!?!? I mean I knew they had a child in common and all, but I wasn't expecting that one!!

Cal: An asshole, like always.

Matt/Amanda: That pairing is gone. Yep, Matt doesn't like Amanda, and judging by that drink scene (Where Amanda is holding two drinks and Matt asks if one of them is for him and Amanda laughs, says no and walks away with both drinks), Amanda already realized that.
I'm not either happy or sad. I guess I'm a little sad because Amanda was getting more screen time because of this storyline but honestly, Matt's still in love with Betty. God knows why.
So, Waiching you should be pretty happy! Very Happy

It was an overall good episode, but it doesn't beat last weeks episode (which I loved), one thing I liked about this one is that it had lots of drama!!

What do you think?
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!) Empty Re: Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm

i posted this on my michael urie and ugly betty blog :

• Matt and Betty- nice scene at the beginning

Funny line from Marc- 'Oh I'm fine, I have a piece of corny stuck in my throat'. Haha!

Daniel hugging Willie was a cute moment

Willie and Marc scene earlier on was hilarious where she was throwing all sorts of questions about the benefit bash for the orphan children of Tibet at Marc

Always knew that Natalie was up to something- scheming b*tch. I just don't like her at all. The part towards the end confirmed that she is using Daniel for whatever loony idea she is involved in

Hilda just gets better and better with each episode- I love her more, and what a cool sister she is to Betty! Justin had a few scenes, but he was cool too.

Cal Hartley is a p*ick and an a***hole and I'm siding with Daniel on this one- pardon my language, folks. plus i find him disgusting.

Nico is a ... oh God, she was a time-timing , in fact I hated Nico, Cal and Natalie

The twist with Matt, Betty and Amanda at the party was one I didn't see coming- wow! Does that mean we won't be having this love triangle?

Matt has become less mean and more tolerable so far- he's been cool. Yet like father, like son he is behaving just like his dad after what he did at Willie's fundraising charity ball...which is a bit of a concern.

And Betty dancing on her own in the end- great ending!

*Overall: This was another wonderful episode, I enjoyed this one a lot- not as much as 'The Weiner, The Bun & The Boob' but it was still eventful and interesting. All the main storylines were covered well with a few twists and surprises thrown in for good measure. I hated Nico, Cal and Natalie though- hope we won't have to wait too long for this trio to be exposed as the con artists that they are.

But 'Plus One' was just great! It is definitely worth watching again Very Happy .
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!) Empty Re: Ugly Betty - Season Episode 5 Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:23 pm

[quote="Bia"]WARNING! LOTS OF SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

My thoughts:

- Natalie: I started liking her when she got her haircut (she looked so sweet!) but then when she talked to Daniel about stress and drama, I started hating her because she's interfering too much with Daniel and Betty's friendship. And what was with that phone call at the end?? affraid

i never liked natalie from the beginning anyway- always thought there was something not quite right with her

- Marc: I like him again. I liked that he said no to Willie when she asked him to pick up some dirt on that detective guy (which is not a detective after all).

yeah, that was good. marc going forwards and it's good to see he realises he's not willie's bitch anymore. he is not the same marc as he was in season 1.

- Wilhelmina: While she was giving her speech I was literally wishing I could go through my computer screen right into that scene and warn her about Nico.

me too

- Nico: BITCH!

she was a right bitch indeed

- Amanda: Sooooooooo cute! I liked that she was so considerate about Betty's fellings because she was supposed to be Matt's plus one.

yeah, i was surprised by that but good on amanda, i'd say.

- Matt: Yeaaaaaaaaah, I don't know what to say. On thing though, if the writers still have any brains left they're not gonna bring Betty&Matt together. PLEASE. I hate them as a couple and it would be just downright weird now because of all this awkwardness. I don't know if you think this way, but, I'm REALLY against Matt/Betty.

i'd rather see betty with daniel than with matt. matt i think she should find another girl- but not betty and certainly not amanda.

Claire: WTF?! Cal?? And Claire?? TOGETHER?!?!? I mean I knew they had a child in common and all, but I wasn't expecting that one!!

Cal: An asshole, like always

cal is a total ass and he's such a prick too. he needs to go away and fast, along with nico and that two-timing natalie.

Matt/Amanda: That pairing is gone. Yep, Matt doesn't like Amanda, and judging by that drink scene (Where Amanda is holding two drinks and Matt asks if one of them is for him and Amanda laughs, says no and walks away with both drinks), Amanda already realized that.
I'm not either happy or sad. I guess I'm a little sad because Amanda was getting more screen time because of this storyline but honestly, Matt's still in love with Betty. God knows why.
So, Waiching you should be pretty happy! Very Happy

but of course Smile . i really hope this is the end of matt and amanda. i'd love to see amanda in love, but ideally, i'd want that to be with marc.

It was an overall good episode, but it doesn't beat last weeks episode (which I loved), one thing I liked about this one is that it had lots of drama!! ?
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, I would really like to see Amanda and Marc together as a couple, but judging by how season 4's storylines are so far, the writers will be too busy working on the Nico thing, the Natalie thing, and the Cal&Claire affair/child, to even consider delevoping Marc&Amanda's relationship.

I'm looking foward for the Bahama's episode! I really wanna see Becki's brother Matt and how his caracther and Marc will interact!
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Bia wrote:Well, I would really like to see Amanda and Marc together as a couple, but judging by how season 4's storylines are so far, the writers will be too busy working on the Nico thing, the Natalie thing, and the Cal&Claire affair/child, to even consider delevoping Marc&Amanda's relationship.

I'm looking foward for the Bahama's episode! I really wanna see Becki's brother Matt and how his caracther and Marc will interact!

yeah, that should be interesting. at first, i wasn't keen on marc getting another love interest in the shape of another guy but when matt was casted, i thought this one might be a good one to watch.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:22 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
Bia wrote:Well, I would really like to see Amanda and Marc together as a couple, but judging by how season 4's storylines are so far, the writers will be too busy working on the Nico thing, the Natalie thing, and the Cal&Claire affair/child, to even consider delevoping Marc&Amanda's relationship.

yeah, that should be interesting. at first, i wasn't keen on marc getting another love interest in the shape of another guy but when matt was casted, i thought this one might be a good one to watch.

Yeah same here!
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down