Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts)

3 posters

Go down

Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts) Empty Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts)

Post  Bia Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 am

WARNING! LOTS OF SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I watched it.

I kind of have a lot to say, so bare with me.

It was a great episode. I loved it.

First, Marc.
Writers, don't turn Marc into an asshole. Please.
I did not like Marc in this episode. He used Amanda. A best friend doesn't do that. snap out of it
He is turning into a Male-lelmina and it's starting to annoy the crap out of me.
I understand he wants that freaking job, but, you don't use your best friend to get it.
Good thing Amanda slapped him.

Second, Amanda.
HOW CUTE IS AMANDA??
She is dedefinitely growing up.
I love that she's so ambitious to get ahead and get a promotion! I LOVE that she doesn't like Marc others using her. I liked that she's Betty's friend again (YEY!)!
So, yeah, Amanda dedefinitely has a crush on Matt. I'm 99% sure. Because when she was talking to Betty, and Betty asked her if she should move on, Amanda looked at the cookie Matt gave her and then said to Betty that she should move on.
So yep, I'm pretty sure Matt's her crush! And as weird as this seems (and I can't believe I'm gonna say this), I don't hate the idea! I liked Matt&Amanda's interaction in Amanda's appartment! So yeah, I'm kind of liking this Matt&Amanda thing. And I hope the writers don't screw up this story line, because I think it has potential.
So yeah, Becki looked beautiful and she's doing a great job playing Amanda in this fourth season. (Like she did in all seasons).

Third, Wilhelmina.
I was expecting to see more of her in this episode. But, her scenes were amazing! The Connor thing was awesome.
And Vanessa Williams looks stunning! Who would say she's only 46??

Fourth and last I'll be talking about, Daniel.
He looks really cute.
I don't like that weird lady with the purple lipstick. Seriously, is she gonna be Daniel's assistant? I hope she doesn't wear that lipstick very often, it kinda freaks me out.

Who I liked the most in this episode:

- Amanda!!!!!
- Whilelmina.
- Matt.
- Hilda (ahah so funny!).

Who I DIDN'T like the most:

- MARC.
- Weird lady with the purple lipstick.

So yeah, these are my thoughts!
Do you agree/disagree?
Write your thoughts!
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts) Empty Re: Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts)

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 am

i posted this on my ugly betty blog but here it goes:

I thought this episode was a bigger improvement over last week's double opener- well, the first part of 'The Butterfly Effect' that is.

The first 20 mins was really interesting- Marc and Amanda watching Betty as she talked to Matt; Betty and Hilda discussing about Matt and Hilda sticking up for her sister- right now- and that Matt is being a jerk.

Betty showing up with a birthday cake for Marc- that was kind of sweet on her behalf.

Jaime Lynn Sigler's character, Natalie is up to something- she has a secret which pits her against Betty, right? Whatever it is, it involves Daniel, and it is going to be up to her to rescue him from it.

Sammy seems a nice guy- Adam Ferrara's performance was really good.

Thought the designer guy, Evan was a bit of a pompous tw*t at first, but he became likable as the episode went on

The whole Matt/Amanda & Betty/Evan situation in the restaurant was really interesting to watch and to see it unfold the way it did. I was a bit worried that she would take a liking to Matt here. Oh and did I mention Hilda was an absolute riot in this one- YAY! The Hilda I love is back! Very Happy

Connor's return- wow, now I didn't see that one coming! I knew he'd return at some point later on this season but I didn't expect it to happen so early on.
I was also happy that Matt finally admitted that was being a jackass to Betty and Betty accepted it. What is going to happen with them from now onwards? We shall watch and see with interest.

The scene with Matt and Amanda was interesting towards the end, although I felt uncomfortable with the idea that they might be romantically involved, as implied by those last few moments. i still don't like the idea of matt and amanda together- i just think it sounds like a terrible idea and should NEVER happen.

Also, Amanda told Betty to move on from Marc- but I just wonder did she just say this, so she- as in Amanda can make her move him? I surely hope not. If it turns out to be true, then I'd be appalled.

*Overall: 'Blue On Blue' was a great episode- much BETTER than 'The Butterfly Effect' and whilst it wasn't extremely funny, the way it unfolded as it continued kept me glued to this one throughout. I was a little bit pessmistic and doubtful when I saw the initial previews beforehand, but thankfully, the episode was just brilliant. Definitely worth watching again and again.

i'm still worried at the prospect of amanda and matt together, and this betty/ matt/ amanda love triangle that might take place. AMANDA AND MATT MUST NOT AND SHOULD NOT BECOME A COUPLE!! WRITERS DO NOT MAKE THIS INTO A REALITY ON THE SHOW, PLEASE!

Last edited by mswaichingliu81 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts) Empty Re: Ugly Betty Season 4 Episode 3 (Thoughts)

Post  Bia Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
i'm still worried at the prospect of amanda and matt together, and this betty/ marc/ amanda love triangle that might take place. AMANDA AND MATT MUST NOT AND SHOULD NOT BECOME A COUPLE!! WRITERS DO NOT MAKE THIS INTO A REALITY ON THE SHOW, PLEASE!

I still think that Amanda and Matt should NOT be together, but I don't hate the idea as much as I used to.
But I still do. So yeah, I hope it doesn't happen.
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Me, I like the Amanda/Matt idea. I think Matt and Betty are over as a couple, 'cause even they evidently have still feelings for each other, something has been broken, and I don't think it can be fixed.

Matt has been mean to Amanda, but than he apologies. He does it in a very sweet way. And Amanda really appreciates it, so..

After all he is a nice guy. All I always wanted for her was just this, a nice guy..
Nanyscia
Nanyscia

http://nanyscia.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum