Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Betty - Season 4 Episode 4 - Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Go down

Ugly Betty - Season 4 Episode 4 - Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!) Empty Ugly Betty - Season 4 Episode 4 - Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Post  Bia Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 am

WARNING! LOTS OF SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I FREAKING LOVED THE EPISODE!

So amazing! Lots and lots of storylines so it was a pretty busy episode but I think it turned out great!

- I LOOOOOOOOVE Betty's new attitude!! WOW! Ahah I laughed so hard at what she said to Marc "Sorry I couldn't hear you over your loud shirt". So freaking funny and so unexpected!

- Marc. Again, I hated his attitude. Writers are kind of turning him into an asshole. Ok I started liking him again after he helped Betty out and I loved the ending, it was so sweet! So I guess this was an improvement since the last episode where Marc was a complete idiot.

- Whilelmina and Nico. I looooove them! But I'm really intriged, what do you think it's gonna happen now that they found the blood on the boat Shocked ?

- Daniel and "What's her name" (I can't seem to remember her name). Hum, are they going to be a couple? I HOPE NOT! TOO SOON!!

- Lol at Daniel touching Lexie's (like sexy! xD) boob. Ahah!

- AMANDA kissed a girl (in her daydream)! But did she like it? No I don't think so xD. Not because it was a girl, but because it was Betty, IMHO, I always thought Amada went both ways so yeah. xD
I freaking loved that scene, (Becki Newton should have more screen time!) it was so funny!
So it is now PRETTY obvious (you have to be extremely slow not to realize this) that Amanda's totally crushing on Matt.
I still don't know what to think about this. It is an interesting love triangle (unlike all the others like Betty-Henry-Gio, Betty-Henry-Matt and all that crap) BUT I just don't know if I like it. Only time will tell, for now I don't hate it.

Ugly Betty - Season 4 Episode 4 - Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!) M_aa11 Ugly Betty - Season 4 Episode 4 - Thoughts (SPOILERS INSIDE!) B_aa11

I guess this is all I can think of right now. IMO it was a great episode. Brian Tanen is a great writer.

What are your thoughts?
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down