Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4

2 posters

Go down

ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4 Empty ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4

Post  mswaichingliu81 Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm

here is a link to a video which previews what is in store for us ugly betty fans in season 4 of the show.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-tv-preview-abc-hits.html
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4 Empty Re: ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4

Post  Bia Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Thank you, waiching!

Ok so, about the new temp, meh I don't know, I was never into that actress so I don't know how I feel about this, I guess it's great because Amanda will have more screen time (I believe they are going to be friends or something like that, but I'm not sure) so yeah, I don't know. Suspect i don\'t know

What do you think?
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4 Empty Re: ugly betty fall tv preview for season 4

Post  mswaichingliu81 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Bia wrote:Thank you, waiching!

Ok so, about the new temp, meh I don't know, I was never into that actress so I don't know how I feel about this, I guess it's great because Amanda will have more screen time (I believe they are going to be friends or something like that, but I'm not sure) so yeah, I don't know. Suspect i don\'t know

What do you think?

well, for me, i am familiar with the actress who will play the temp, helen, who is supposedly a version of amanda but 10 years older. she is kristen johnson and she used to star in third rock from the sun, which used to be one of my favourite shows in the 90s.

i think she is going to be an interesting addition to the show. i am looking forward to her guest role and i hope that if her character is as interesting and funny as amanda, then i wouldn't mind seeing helen as a regular cast member on ugly betty.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

well, for me, i am familiar with the actress who will play the temp, helen, who is supposedly a version of amanda but 10 years older. she is kristen johnson and she used to star in third rock from the sun, which used to be one of my favourite shows in the 90s.

i think she is going to be an interesting addition to the show. i am looking forward to her guest role and i hope that if her character is as interesting and funny as amanda, then i wouldn't mind seeing helen as a regular cast member on ugly betty.

Well if you like her than I'm sure she's great Very Happy I'm gonna trust you and I'll keep an open mind.
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:

Well if you like her than I'm sure she's great Very Happy I'm gonna trust you and I'll keep an open mind.

cool! Very Happy
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down