Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Betty: Season 3 Bloopers

2 posters

Go down

Ugly Betty: Season 3 Bloopers Empty Ugly Betty: Season 3 Bloopers

Post  Bia Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Ugly Betty: Season 3 Bloopers are here! Brought to you by: bachelorbutterfly.

Absolutly HILARIOUS.

I did want to see bloopers from the Marc&Amanda kiss... but, whatever, the bloopers were soooooo funny! I loved them!
I so can't wait for next season!!!!!
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ugly Betty: Season 3 Bloopers Empty Re: Ugly Betty: Season 3 Bloopers

Post  mswaichingliu81 Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 am

yeah i wanted too as well. shame we didn't get to see them because a few months ago, becki and michael were talking about that scene and how they had to redo that kissing scene from 'kissed off' a number of times because they couldn't stop laughing when they were kissing each other!

my favourite moment was probably when michael had his arse in becki's face- that was sooo funny! i actually prefer these bloopers over the season 2 ones, although the season 1 bloopers were and still are the funniest for me. Very Happy
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:yeah i wanted too as well. shame we didn't get to see them because a few months ago, becki and michael were talking about that scene and how they had to redo that kissing scene from 'kissed off' a number of times because they couldn't stop laughing when they were kissing each other!

my favourite moment was probably when michael had his arse in becki's face- that was sooo funny! i actually prefer these bloopers over the season 2 ones, although the season 1 bloopers were and still are the funniest for me. Very Happy

Ahah I agree!
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum