Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silvio horta- it should betty and henry together

2 posters

Go down

silvio horta- it should betty and henry together Empty silvio horta- it should betty and henry together

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm

what a twat Rolling Eyes :

Ugly Betty’s Horta: It Should Be Henry
November 18, 2009 by Tom

If the producers of Ugly Betty wanted to increase interest by whipping up controversy about the show’s romantic endgame, well, executive producer Silvo Horta put an end to it rather quickly.

(and foolishly, IMHO)

According to TV Guide Magazine, Horta wants to reunite Betty and Henry (Christopher Gorham), if indeed season four is the final season. Guide says Horta believes Henry "is the true love of Betty’s life."

Hey, I’m just the messenger here.

Let me first say this: I don’t think a Benry pairing would be the worst ever ending for the show (that would be if they brought back Walter and Betty ran off with him ).

Even though Betty/Daniel is the pairing I’d most like to see, and that hookup has happened in every previous version of the show, I just think Horta shouldn’t have said anything about his Benry preference yet.

Why dash the hopes of Daniel, Gio, Matt, and Bobby fans so soon in this (most likely) final season?

The Ugly Betty writers have been wonderful this season with surprises (did anyone see Justin’s "I’m not gay" declaration coming?), so I have no idea why Horta would tip his hand in such an important area.

Now, for what it’s worth, the TV Guide article does not have a direct Horta quote, but this IS TV Guide, so we have no reason not to believe the gist of the story. They DO, however, quote Chris Gorham:

“I’m certainly attached to the idea of Henry and Betty being together.”

I’m trying to figure out how this news fits in with EOnline’s Kristin’s story about a divided Ugly Betty writers team.

I’ve told you what I think. So, tell me what you think of this (let’s play nice!).

Popping popcorn…

ugly betty news

silvio horta is an arsehole- the guy's a joke. his ideas for this show have resulted in the likely cancellation for ugly betty and if ugly betty gets cancelled, then it WILL be his fault.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

silvio horta- it should betty and henry together Empty Re: silvio horta- it should betty and henry together

Post  Bia Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:53 pm

I freaking hate Silvio. SERIOUSLY.

I'm not saying that Benry is not a good pairing, but bringing back Henry would be season 2 all over again, and I would not be happy by that.

I'm not gonna comment on all the pairing possibilities for the end of the show because I still have a tiny bit of hope that Ugly Betty could have another season. A TINY BIT.

Oh, and Silvio: silvio horta- it should betty and henry together Bitch_11 Seriously, because you deserve it.
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

silvio horta- it should betty and henry together Empty Re: silvio horta- it should betty and henry together

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Tehee oh Bia, that picture had me cracking up with laughter! good one!

silvio, if you're reading this, then you'll know how much us fans hate you because of your stupid ideas.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:Tehee oh Bia, that picture had me cracking up with laughter! good one!

Ahah thanks!

mswaichingliu81 wrote: silvio, if you're reading this, then you'll know how much us fans hate you because of your stupid ideas.

Exactly! Clap
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down