Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle

2 posters

Go down

horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle Empty horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:35 am

Horta also confirmed there is to be a love triangle between Betty, Matt and another mystery character.

"It begins earlier in the season and then it really starts to come to a head in the Bahamas episode," he revealed.

However, he refused to be drawn on any further details regarding the third party, stating: "I'm amazed that nobody has figured it out, so I'm just going to keep quiet about it."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s65/ugly-betty/news/a182385/horta-betty-daniel-may-become-couple.html

well, it's obvious now that we know who is going to be involved- betty , matt and amanda. unfortunately. notice he says:

]"It begins earlier in the season and then it really starts to come to a head in the Bahamas episode''

the amanda and matt crush has begun already, then it stopped and now things are going to be unravelled when the bahamas episode is on. i hope this love triangle ends ASAP and that amanda decides not to continue with matt.

still hate horta though Evil or Very Mad
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle Empty Re: horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle

Post  Bia Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

well, it's obvious now that we know who is going to be involved- betty , matt and amanda. unfortunately. notice he says:

]"It begins earlier in the season and then it really starts to come to a head in the Bahamas episode''

the amanda and matt crush has begun already, then it stopped and now things are going to be unravelled when the bahamas episode is on. i hope this love triangle ends ASAP and that amanda decides not to continue with matt.

still hate horta though Evil or Very Mad

Oh, I thought that the love triangle was over. Neutral

Hum... I don't know. I guess it could be interesting to see how things unravell but I don't know... Matt is just not right for Amanda, IMHO. I guess it's not that bad that the love triangle isn't over, because Amanda's getting more screen time (which is pretty much the only reason why I'm not that agaisnt this love triangle), BUT, I still don't want Amanda and Betty to stop being friends/orwhatevertheyare and, as we all know, I want Amanda&Marc to be together!!

I would much rather if the love triangle was Amanda/Marc/Matt Newton's character. It would be cool if Amanda liked Marc and Marc liked Amanda and Matt Newton's character. But that's NEVER going to happen

Crying or Very sad
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle Empty Re: horta on betty/matt/ third person love triangle

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 am

i never thought matt was ideal for amanda to begin with. for starters, they don't have much in common with each other- unlike her and marc.

i agree with you Bia- i don't want betty and amanda to fall out because of this dilemma. i hope it is a temporary thing and that they manage to move pass this, and be friends again. just like with betty and marc.

i'd want marc and amanda together- but and if amanda had to be with a guy if not marc, then with someone who is similar to him. and not matt-, and i certainly don't want amanda going back to daniel. absolutely no frigging way. that ship has sailed, as far as i'm concerned and daniel has changed a lot since then.

i think what would be cool is like you said amanda having feelings for marc, but marc has feeling's for matt's character... and when marc learns of amanda's attraction, later on, he sort of develops his feelings for mandy. but the writers won't do this because well, they won't as marc's gay. which is a shame.

but as we have seen of that kiss in kissed off, there is no doubt that that kiss implied something more between marc and amanda.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
but as we have seen of that kiss in kissed off, there is no doubt that that kiss implied something more between marc and amanda.

EXACTLY! You see, EVERYONE says "Marc's gay, it's never gonna happen." "Marc's gay, he doesn't like Amanda", and all that, but he DID KISS HER. That's what keeps me thinking that there's something there!
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:

EXACTLY! You see, EVERYONE says "Marc's gay, it's never gonna happen." "Marc's gay, he doesn't like Amanda", and all that, but he DID KISS HER. That's what keeps me thinking that there's something there!

i agree. he did kiss her. marc had a choice not to kiss amanda, but he did it anyway and gay guys who kiss women are in my eyes not gay, well not totally gay- probably bi-sexual at most. and ever since that kiss in that episode, there have been hints in the mode after hours episodes of marc and mandy being all touchy feel-ly with each other. i think that marc is gay stuff i think is kind of bull, because if he is really gay he would not have made out with amanda, no matter what the situation was.

Last edited by mswaichingliu81 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Yeah, I agree!!

But it seems like we're the only ones that think this way... -_-'
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down