Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism'

2 posters

Go down

ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism' Empty ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism'

Post  mswaichingliu81 Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm

This one is mostly Marc and Mandy physical humor, but gives great clues where Amanda’s storyline is headed.

It starts with Amanda putting the final touches on an outfit on Marc (complete with butt grab). Marc thinks the outfit is too plain, but Amanda says he looks good. Amanda says he’s stressed.

She then starts to show him the relaxation program she’s designed to increase productivity at Mode. Then she proceeds to almost kill Marc.

She first has both of them put on bright fedoras, and turns on relaxing ocean sounds, which Amanda has cranked up so loud neither one can hear the other speak.

She then uses an automobile buffer on his back.

Finally, Amanda puts electrodes on Marc’s face, and starts to hook them to a car battery – but Marc stops her before she can do any harm.

Then, Marc tells her, looking at the clothes they are both wearing, that her true talent is in being a stylist.

They hug, and he then grabs a lead from Mandy’s electrical contraption and shocks her butt.

This webisode gave me one of those “duh!” moments, and gave me a pretty good idea of where Amanda’s storyline is going. I think she is going to get close to Matt, not to become his lover, but to get him to give her Christina’s job.
I mean, she would most prefer to marry a billionaire, or start out as a designer, but that’s not going to happen. BUT, working in the closet can lead to a career as a designer, as Christina showed.

I assumed at the end of last season that Amanda would finally try to weasel her way into being Daniel’s assistant (she always wanted the job). It never occurred to me that she might want Christina’s job, but she’s always in the closet anyway, knows her way around the sex room, and knows a thing or two about design.

When you look at it that way, it does seem like a perfect fit (Amanda will have to develop a work ethic, though).

http://www.uglybettynews.com/2009/10/26/mode-after-hours-stress-orcism/

what do you think? i think tom might be right on this one.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism' Empty Re: ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism'

Post  Bia Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:06 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

I don't know... I would normally agree because it makes sense BUT, the way Amanda looked at Matt's cookie and then told Betty to move on just kind of makes me think that Amanda's new crush is Matt. BESIDES, I did read somewhere (can't remember where), that Amanda's keeping a secret from Betty. Coincidence?
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism' Empty Re: ugly betty news's tom on mode after hours- 'stress-orcism'

Post  mswaichingliu81 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:

I don't know... I would normally agree because it makes sense BUT, the way Amanda looked at Matt's cookie and then told Betty to move on just kind of makes me think that Amanda's new crush is Matt. BESIDES, I did read somewhere (can't remember where), that Amanda's keeping a secret from Betty. Coincidence?

perhaps so, but still i don't want this amanda/matt thing get serious, if you know what i mean.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

perhaps so, but still i don't want this amanda/matt thing get serious, if you know what i mean.

Well of course, I think non of us does xD.

If it happened I wouldn't be as pissed off as I thought I would be but I still don't like the idea that much.
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 pm

i hope that tom is right though- that she doesn't date or become matt's girlfriend but rather she sees matt , as well as marc as her likely source to help her fulfil her ambition as a stylist/designer at mode.

now that is one idea i would go along with.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:i hope that tom is right though- that she doesn't date or become matt's girlfriend but rather she sees matt , as well as marc as her likely source to help her fulfil her ambition as a stylist/designer at mode.

OMG WAICHING, CHECK THE UGLY BETTY NEWS SECTION ON THIS FORUM I POSTED SOMETHING NEW THERE!
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:i hope that tom is right though- that she doesn't date or become matt's girlfriend but rather she sees matt , as well as marc as her likely source to help her fulfil her ambition as a stylist/designer at mode.

OMG WAICHING, CHECK THE UGLY BETTY NEWS SECTION ON THIS FORUM I POSTED SOMETHING NEW THERE!

Ok, i will Bia.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Bia wrote:

Ok, i will Bia.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down