Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thoughts on 4.07- 'level (7) with me'

2 posters

Go down

thoughts on 4.07- 'level (7) with me' Empty thoughts on 4.07- 'level (7) with me'

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm

posted this on my ugly betty blog:

- Good to see Suzuki St Pierre aka Alec Mapa in this one

- Marc slapping Willie was hilarious

- Marc dancing in slippers and running and falling over after he saw Nico and Det. Castolon (sp?) talking to each other in an allyway. that made me laugh.

- Oh and his dancing was funny to watch as well : D

- Nico and the crocodile tears- save it! Marc was right and I was glad he didn't fall for it. Finally, Nico was exposed for the b*tch that she was-hooray!

- The Amanda and Claire moments were lovely

- Ok, that Community of the Phoenix mumbo jumbo crap was wacko - and Bennett and Natalie gone, finally! So glad that storyline is over and done with.

- The ending with Betty and Daniel was cute, in a way. Yet could the Betty and Daniel kissing scene hint something more between the pair, later on?

*Overall: Again, even though it was lacking in humour, the drama was still good. 'Level (7) With Me' was a pretty good episode with some good moments. My favourites were involving Marc, Wilhelmina and Nico, as well as the Betty, Claire and Daniel ones. Interesting to note also that there were no Suarez moments, but that didn't matter that much. It isn't by any means one of the best episodes from this season, particuarly as season 4 continues throughout. Nonetheless, would I watch it again? Probably yes.

Word to the writers: can we please have more Marc and Mandy moments of them together, as well as more funny ones, just like in episode 4 'The Weiner, The Bun & The Boob' please and less drama?
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

thoughts on 4.07- 'level (7) with me' Empty Re: thoughts on 4.07- 'level (7) with me'

Post  Bia Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

- Marc dancing in slippers and running and falling over after he saw Nico and Det. Castolon (sp?) talking to each other in an allyway. that made me laugh.

I listened to Becki and Michael's podcast and they talked about Michael falling in that scene and he actually got hurt xD
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum