Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 4 marc and amanda

2 posters

Go down

season 4 marc and amanda Empty season 4 marc and amanda

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:17 am

does anyone agree with me that season 4 is severely lacking in marc and amanda moments?

i mean, after a not so great start, the show is improving gradually with every episode. but there hasn't been many marc and amanda moments with the two of them together, compared to season 1 and 3.

i just feel dissapointed in that although season 4 is getting better, it isn't great and i'm not enjoying it as much as seasons 1 and 3, mainly because there haven't been as many scenes and episodes with marc and amanda in them.

people have hated season 3 and frankly, i was one of the few who loved it a lot, especially because i watched it for marc, amanda and betty moments more than anything else. so their opinion means nothing to me.

we need more marc and mandy- come on writers, do something about it! who is with me on this one?
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

season 4 marc and amanda Empty Re: season 4 marc and amanda

Post  Bia Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 am

Oh I agree!!!!! I really do!
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 am

the writers really need to do something about this.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 am

ok so i had to bring back this thread because frankly i am getting marc and mandy 'withdrawl' symptoms.

there has been now 8 episodes shown of season 4, and i for one am not happy with the lack of marc and amanda together. suffice to say it is pissing me off. i might be wrong here, but i don't think there has been back- to- back episodes in season 4, where we have seen those two together on screen for more than 1 episode.

i can tolerate 2 episodes at most without marc and amanda together, but this has been the longest they have been apart since sometime during season 2 (i think).

and WTF may i ask is going on in that apartment of theirs that marc and amanda are sharing? Mad why is it that we are only seeing amanda in that apartment- and yet not marc as well? and why is it that marc is at that apartment, at times with betty, but not with amanda too? it seems to me what we are seeing is marc or amanda in that apartment and NOT of them together. i'm sorry but that is just plain ridiculous.

right now, i don't know how long i can put up with this anymore- in fact, i'll be reading the episode summaries on ugly betty news. and if there are no marc and mandy moments, then i am not going to watch the episode whatsoever.

i watch this show for marc and mandy more than anyone else, but for the first time in 4 years, i am starting to get pissed off and annoyed at their treatment by horta and co.

with season 4, personally speaking as i said before, i am not enjoying it as much compared to seasons 1 and 3 because of the lack marc and amanda. plus, they make the show funny and amusing when they are together. when they are not together on screen, the show is not as great and enjoyable as it is when they are together.

season 4 insofar as marc and amanda is concerned has been a failure in my books.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down