episode details for number 4 & 5

Go down

episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:40 am

"The Wiener, the Bun and the Boob".

Betty is overwhelmed with her editorial work, so Wilhemina assigns Marc to be Betty’s temporary assistant. Betty’s story idea to cover the worst jobs in New York goes south when she has to dress up as a hot dog and do a Bollywood dance number. Meanwhile, Marc frets that he’ll never be taken seriously by his idol at Vogue magazine, Hilda gets Archie’s campaign in trouble, Daniel hires a gorgeous but inept assistant (supermodel Brooklyn Decker), and Natalie introduces Daniel to the Community — a group whose charismatic leader (Dylan Baker) zeroes in on Daniel.

“Plus None”.

Matt asks someone else to be his "plus one" at Wilhemina’s fund-raiser for Tibetan orphans, and Daniel hires his new BFF Natalie as his assistant, making Betty feel obsolete. Amanda keeps a secret from Betty, and Daniel discovers that his mother, Claire, has history with Cal Hartley. Meanwhile we learn the truth behind Nico’s dire straits.

http://www.uglybettynews.com/
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 am

[quote="mswaichingliu81"]
“Plus None”.

Amanda keeps a secret from Betty

i'm actually guessing this secret of hers involves matt, and that she might have feelings for him. i'm probably wrong anyway but still, it's that- or that her and matt used to date each other, i.e. they were ex-boyfriend, girlfriend.


Last edited by mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

Amanda keeps a secret from Betty

i'm actually guessing this secret of hers involves matt, and that she might have feelings for him. i'm probaly wrong anyway but still, it's that- or that her and matt used to date each other, i.e. they were ex-boyfriend, girlfriend.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Crying or Very sad
Unfortunatly, I'm guessing Amanda has feelings for Matt too.
If Amanda starts dating Matt I will be so pissed off.
I'm not enoying these story lines.
F*CK I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW xD!
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:25 am

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:

Amanda keeps a secret from Betty

i'm actually guessing this secret of hers involves matt, and that she might have feelings for him. i'm probaly wrong anyway but still, it's that- or that her and matt used to date each other, i.e. they were ex-boyfriend, girlfriend.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Crying or Very sad
Unfortunatly, I'm guessing Amanda has feelings for Matt too.
If Amanda starts dating Matt I will be so pissed off.
I'm not enoying these story lines.
F*CK I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW xD!

the last 2 episodes weren't that great, i don't think i'll be looking forward to this one either. either way, for the first time and i cannot believe i am saying this, but as a fan i am starting to lose interest in this show.

i don't know for how long i want to watch this anymore. all these storylines involving marc and amanda remind me of season 2.
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote: the last 2 episodes weren't that great, i don't think i'll be looking forward to this one either. either way, for the first time and i cannot believe i am saying this, but as a fan i am starting to lose interest in this show.

i don't know for how long i want to watch this anymore. all these storylines involving marc and amanda remind me of season 2.

Well, I could never stop watching this show because I'm a huge fan of Becki (also Michael, but I'm a bigger fan of Becki) so as long as Becki stays on the show, I'll watch it, BUT, you are so right. All these stupid storylines are starting to remind me of season 2 (unfortunatly). I DO NOT want Amanda Marc and Betty to stop being the frenemies they were and I DO NOT want Amanda with Matt. God, I f*cking hope that doesn't happen.

I think that loosing you as an Ugly Betty fan is a really bad sign for Ugly Betty. You are one of the most devoted fans out there and if Ugly Betty looses you than that's a really bad sign for them. Plus, I hope you stay a fan because, besides Luana, you're one of the few people that I can talk to about UB, and I quite honestly love your opinions and love talking to you.
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Bia wrote:
Well, I could never stop watching this show because I'm a huge fan of Becki (also Michael, but I'm a bigger fan of Becki) so as long as Becki stays on the show, I'll watch it, BUT, you are so right. All these stupid storylines are starting to remind me of season 2 (unfortunatly). I DO NOT want Amanda Marc and Betty to stop being the frenemies they were and I DO NOT want Amanda with Matt. God, I f*cking hope that doesn't happen.

I think that loosing you as an Ugly Betty fan is a really bad sign for Ugly Betty. You are one of the most devoted fans out there and if Ugly Betty looses you than that's a really bad sign for them. Plus, I hope you stay a fan because, besides Luana, you're one of the few people that I can talk to about UB, and I quite honestly love your opinions and love talking to you.

thanks Bia. i'll watch mode after hours that's for sure, but as for ugly betty- i don't know how much more of this crap i can put up with from silvio and the writers.

i was so looking forward to this season and as i love this show so much- season 3 i loved a lot even though a lot of fans didn't, but unfortunately as things stand, i am losing patience with the writers.

it seems as if going by the season 4 premiere and the storylines for episodes 4 and 5 especially, this show is not going forwards- and neither are marc and amanda. they are going backwards and they are doing this by being totally evil and hating and bitching against betty- of whom was naive last season and a character that dissapointed me a great deal.

part of this show was about how betty's goodness brings out the goodness out of marc and amanda and that they are there to help each other, which happened last season.... right now, they are back to square one and hating each other.

i bloody hate this- so much for the characters moving forward and progressing in the show. yeah right.

Mad
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:thanks Bia. i'll watch mode after hours that's for sure, but as for ugly betty- i don't know how much more of this crap i can put up with from silvio and the writers.

i was so looking forward to this season and as i love this show so much- season 3 i loved a lot even though a lot of fans didn't, but unfortunately as things stand, i am losing patience with the writers.

it seems as if going by the season 4 premiere and the storylines for episodes 4 and 5 especially, this show is not going forwards- and neither are marc and amanda. they are going backwards and they are doing this by being totally evil and hating and bitching against betty- of whom was naive last season and a character that dissapointed me a great deal.

part of this show was about how betty's goodness brings out the goodness out of marc and amanda and that they are there to help each other, which happened last season.... right now, they are back to square one and hating each other.

i bloody hate this- so much for the characters moving forward and progressing in the show. yeah right.

Mad


I understand that you're angry and frustrated - I am too -, but I would really love if you watched all season 4. BUT, it's your decision and if you stop watching Ugly Betty I completly understand and I agree with you on this Marc&Amanda&Betty thing.
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: episode details for number 4 & 5

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum