Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!!

3 posters

Go down

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!! Empty spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!!

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 am

What happened to Cliff? I liked him and Marc together on Ugly Betty. — Max

MICKEY: "Cliff" (David Blue) has been cast as Stargate: Universe's tech whiz, and sources tell me he won't be returning to Betty's universe any time soon. Marc (Michael Urie), meanwhile, will remain single for now, but he'll also mingle on the show's upcoming Bahamas episode, during which he'll hook up with a hottie played by newcomer Matt Newton, brother to Becki, aka Amanda, aka Michael/Marc's bestie.

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!! Mv5bmj10

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!! Mv5bmt10

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!! Mv5bot10

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-NCIS-TrueBlood-1010859.aspx

i think matt looks cute- what do you think? Smile
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!! Empty Re: spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!!

Post  Bia Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! He's really cute (I've seen pictures of him before) and that would be AWESOME! Kinda awkward for Becki maybe xD her brother's gonna play her best friend's caracther's crush!! (I don't know if that made sense xD)

Still pretty cool!!!!! (He really looks like Becki!)

Ah, I hope he really does play that character!

PS: Bleh, I just rememebered that this really crushed my Marc&Amanda relationship hopes stupid Crying or Very sad Mad

(I'm still wondering who's gonna be Amanda's crush!!)
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!! Empty Re: spoiler! becki newton's brother matt, casted as marc's potential crush!!

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:04 am

Bia wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! He's really cute (I've seen pictures of him before) and that would be AWESOME! Kinda awkward for Becki maybe xD her brother's gonna play her best friend's caracther's crush!! (I don't know if that made sense xD)

Still pretty cool!!!!! (He really looks like Becki!)

Ah, I hope he really does play that character!

PS: Bleh, I just rememebered that this really crushed my Marc&Amanda relationship hopes stupid Crying or Very sad Mad

(I'm still wondering who's gonna be Amanda's crush!!)

well bia, you never know- matt's character could turn out to be like the guy in the sugar daddy ep (appearing in that one and only episode and for that relationship never to go further than that). to be honest, this is great that we get to see matt act but as marc and amanda shippers who'd like to see those two as a couple, it is a bit dissapointing.

ideally, i'd rather have matt on the show as a new member of the cast working at mode and have him playing a guy going after a girl. Smile

here's his biography on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0998480/bio

i know that Bia we mentioned before that ideally for us, if marc had to be with a guy it was with cliff and nobody else... but now having seen matt, i wouldn't mind his character with michael's marc. plus, i think he's going to be MUCH better than the guy from the sugar daddy episode, the gay dad timothy.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah I agree with you, I'm pretty sure Matt would be a lot better than the Sugar Daddy one!

But still... Marc&Amanda 4ever hehe.
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

i agree, though i'm glad marc decided not to go with timothy again- he is just, well, vile and him and marc together would be urgh. but with matt's character, it should be great. hope the writers don't make him as a jerk though.

and yes marc and mandy 4 ever, for sure! Very Happy
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Of course Matt will be better... He's from the Family! XD

Ok, bad joke Razz Anyway, I really look forward his appareance, and I hope he'll stay more than one episode.

P.S. But now I really starting wondering who is Amanda's crush.. it would be fun if turns out to be Marc, will have sort of triangle Mandy-Marc-Matt's character.. creepy XD
Nanyscia
Nanyscia

http://nanyscia.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Nanyscia wrote:Of course Matt will be better... He's from the Family! XD

Ok, bad joke Razz Anyway, I really look forward his appareance, and I hope he'll stay more than one episode.

P.S. But now I really starting wondering who is Amanda's crush.. it would be fun if turns out to be Marc, will have sort of triangle Mandy-Marc-Matt's character.. creepy XD

OMG!! now that would be just shocking- a threesome with marc, mandy AND matt's character, with becki and matt being sister and brother in real- life making out with each other!! Shocked i don't wanna go there!
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:16 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
OMG!! now that would be just shocking- a threesome with marc, mandy AND matt's character, with becki and matt being sister and brother in real- life making out with each other!! Shocked i don't wanna go there!

I really thought about something a little less disturbing XD Mandy with feelings to Marc, but him involved with Matt's character.
Nanyscia
Nanyscia

http://nanyscia.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:39 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAAH OMG, Waiching, you made me laugh so hard!

Now THAT would be really disturbing and gross xD!!
Bia
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

[quote="Nanyscia"]
mswaichingliu81 wrote:

I really thought about something a little less disturbing XD Mandy with feelings to Marc, but him involved with Matt's character.

yes, actually that would one potential storyline involving marc and amanda, with her feelings for marc becoming more evident and growing more and more as the season wears on. that's very interesting theory Luana. Smile
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum