Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty

3 posters

Go down

your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty Empty your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 am

as series 4 of ugly betty edges even more closer, i thought it would be good for us to share our hopes and expectations in terms of what we'd like to happen and/or what may happen during this season of ugly betty. for me, they are:

1) i hope that in season 4 we see betty coming out of her shell and moving forwards as a person, and not regressing and acting naive as she did last season.

2) i'll be looking forward to the new additions at mode, especially with matt being a regular character after his guest stint in season 3.

3) no more bloody love triangles, new boyfriends for betty- i want the writers to concerntrate on her progress at mode, now that she is an editor. i was sick to death of it, and of season 2 because of that tedious love triangle involving herself, gio and henry.

4) please do NOT allow the standard of this show to drop to the level of season 2- for me, my most disliked season so far of ugly betty.

5) want to see betty moving out of queens, for good

6) the suarez family being more supportive towards betty with her decisions and more interesting, likable than they were in season 3

7) i want this season to be as hilarious and funny as the first season but at the same time, build on the positives of season 3 and to take the show forward

Cool less of the over-the-top silly storylines and subplots of season 2

9) want marc and amanda's friendship to develop further on- perhaps have a little more of the bitchy marc and amanda from season 1, but also develop marc and amanda from season 3 onwards as well.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty Empty Re: your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty

Post  Bia Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Nice idea, waiching i love it!

Here are my hopes:

1) NO MORE LOVE TRIANGLES. Evil or Very Mad
2) NO MORE BOYFRIENDS FOR BETTY.
3) Betty focusing on her career. FOR REAL.
4) No more naive Betty...
5) More screen time for Amanda.
6) More Marc&Amanda scenes!
7) Bitchier Marc and Amanda but (like Waiching said) still with their season 3 personallity.
8 ) Marc&Amanda as a couple (...I wish T_T ...).
9) Less drama more humour (I love the drama but a little more humour couldn't hurt Rolling Eyes ).
10) No girlfriends for Daniel.

And I guess that's it. Smile
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty Empty Re: your hopes for season 4 of ugly betty

Post  taotaod Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 am

i like ugly betty 1-4 dvd!however,The Sopranos DVD is not bad!The Sopranos DVD Boxset is an American television drama series created by David Chase that revolves around the New Jersey-based mobster Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) and the difficulties he faces as he tries to balance the often conflicting requirements of his home life and the criminal organization he heads. The Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset also features Tony's family members and Mafia associates in prominent roles and storylines, most notably his wife Carmela (Edie Falco) and cousin and protégé Christopher Moltisanti (Michael Imperioli).
The Sopranos DVD Boxset premiered on the premium cable network HBO in the United States on January 10, 1999 and ended its original run of six seasons and 86 episodes on June 10, 2007. The Sopranos DVD Boxset has also been broadcast on A&E in the United States and internationally.The Sopranos DVD Boxset will not disappoint you!

taotaod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down