Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom?

2 posters

Go down

what would you prefer the most?

marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? I_vote_lcap0%marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? I_vote_lcap100%marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? Empty marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom?

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 pm

and by sitcom/ show i mean, they play characters who are friends, work mates who later become love interests- i.e. boyfriend, girlfriend, lovers. which one would you go for and explain why you have chosen this option. also, if you want to, choose the other actors, actresses who would play the supporting characters on your show.
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? Empty Re: marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom?

Post  Bia Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 am

I'd choose: Michael and Becki as potential love interests for each other.

Probably because I absolutly love them both (I love Becki more though) and I really think they have a great chemistry, and I would like to see how they would play each other's love interest.

It would be AWESOME!
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom? Empty Re: marc & amanda spin-off or michael & becki in their own sitcom?

Post  mswaichingliu81 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 pm

as much as i love michael and becki as marc and mandy, i just think it would make a nice change for them to play different characters.

and besides, we've always wanted marc and amanda, well make that michael and becki to come together as an on-screen couple, but it is highly unlikely we'll see that happen on ugly betty.

yet on a different show, it would be completely the opposite because he won't be playing a gay guy- plus michael and becki will make out with each other! Wink
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
yet on a different show, it would be completely the opposite because he won't be playing a gay guy- plus michael and becki will make out with each other! Wink

Ahah exactly! That would be freaking awesome!!
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down