EW spoilers!!

Go down

EW spoilers!!

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Rebecca: Anything good coming up on Ugly Betty?

I'm hearing one of the Suarez sisters is going to be pregnant! My money's on Hilda. Although Betty does already have at least one bump-concealing poncho?

Wendall in Orlando, Fla.: Thanks for the scoop on Betty's possible ending. Go Team Henry! Do you know if it's Amanda or Betty who's going to get Matt?

I'm told he'll make his choice in the Bahamas in next week's episode, and then—he'll be off the show four episodes later. So it seems they both lose in the end!

spoiler tv- ugly betty
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EW spoilers!!

Post  Bia on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 am

No more Matt? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!! (No offense to Eric Gold).

Yay

I'm guessing Hilda's pregnant. They wouldn't do that to Betty.
Bia
Admin

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 am

yeah, i too think the pregnant one will be hilda, which will lead to who exactly the father is- is it indeed archie, or perhaps bobby played by adam rodriguez?

i'm happy this stupid love triangle between betty, matt and amanda is ending, although in a way i am slightly dissapointed daniel eric gold is not staying on the show.

and thank goodness we won't be seeing anymore of matt and amanda as a couple- yay! they were never right for each other anyway. i like matt and amanda but not as a pairing.
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote: yeah, i too think the pregnant one will be hilda, which will lead to who exactly the father is- is it indeed archie, or perhaps bobby played by adam rodriguez?

I'd say Bobby!! That would be interesting!

mswaichingliu81 wrote: i'm happy this stupid love triangle between betty, matt and amanda is ending, although in a way i am slightly dissapointed daniel eric gold is not staying on the show.

Yes, Daniel Eric Gold is great and all, but I just don't really like Matt.

mswaichingliu81 wrote: and thank goodness we won't be seeing anymore of matt and amanda as a couple- yay! they were never right for each other anyway. i like matt and amanda but not as a pairing.

Amanda was getting a little too obsessed with him. Amanda's better off with Marc (even though that won't happen Mad).
Bia
Admin

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Bia wrote:[Amanda was getting a little too obsessed with him. Amanda's better off with Marc (even though that won't happen Mad).

i know. it sucks Mad
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down