Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh sh*t...

2 posters

Go down

Oh sh*t... Empty Oh sh*t...

Post  Bia Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 am

"Speculation has begun to run rampant since Chris Gorham posted this on Twitter yesterday:

On the Ugly Betty set . . . visiting. Just visiting. : )

Then today:

Notes from Ugly Betty set – Everyone is well. Ana Ortiz’s daughter is beautiful. Giant hanging props (you’ll see) are hilarious.

Needless to say, Chris Gorham on the Ugly Betty set raised a lot of eyebrows, since many assume that if Ugly Betty gets cancelled and has its season finale THIS season, characters from seasons past would show up – something that often happens in series finales.

Chris posted a clarification:

And, again, NO, I’m not back on Ugly Betty. Just dropped by to visit my friends.

Alas, Ugly Betty fans are a little on edge right now, with the horrible season 4 ratings and all, and we worry that Gorham’s appearance might mean a little more than just a friendly visit.

EOnline’s Kristin picked this up and ran with it. She says, “Inside sources tell me that ABC has been working on ways to try to save Ugly Betty (including the possibility of moving it to Wednesdays, as previously reported); however, if ratings don’t improve by mid spring, it’s possible that Betty will be canceled in May.”

(I think it’s safe to say that if the ratings don’t improve, Betty WILL be canceled).

A Betty insider says to Kristin: "The writers have accepted that this season may be the last and are brainstorming endings now, just in case. The big question is: Who will Betty end up with? The writers room is deeply divided."

Hoo boy. If this does come about, and I pray it doesn’t, we get to go through the ship wars again. Those season 2 days were crazy, but in a way they were fun, too.

And to you Gio fans, he is in the writers’ discussion, according to Kristin.

I hope we don’t have to worry about these things till next season, but Betty cannot survive on Fridays, critical buzz or not. It’s all going to come down to whether or not Ugly Betty gets moved to another day/time.

I haven’t given up hope yet, but at the same time, I’m preparing for the possibility that this season is the last."

If Ugly Betty doesn't get moved to another day/time, this is going to be its last season. Crying or Very sad

And just in case it is the last season, god, don't bring back the stupid Betty/Henry/Gio love triangle, and specially, DO NOT throw Matt (or Daniel, just in case he is being considered) in there too.
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oh sh*t... Empty Re: Oh sh*t...

Post  mswaichingliu81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 pm

gosh i am so pissed off with ABC right now- the show is struggling badly in the ratings and they for one aren't doing anything until next year when it will be too late and ugly betty will probably get cancelled.

ABC are just arseholes Mad !! i am just so angry with them right now- why don't they move it to wednesday nights as of NOW, instead of leaving it until the new year?

also, here is the petition to save ugly betty- visit and click on it and add your comments:

http://www.youchoose.net/campaign/save_ugly_betty#comments-762103
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum