Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Go down

Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm

OMFG WATCH THIS NOW!!!!



AMANDA SO HAS A CRUSH ON MATT!!!! Neutral what do you think?
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:55 pm

noooo! No
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:noooo! No

Hum... I really don't know what to think about this...
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:noooo! No

Hum... I really don't know what to think about this...

we know that she says that kissing matt will be like kissing betty, but still i think that the amanda and matt pairing will happen (sadly). even though i hope it doesn't.

though i do wonder if marc really disapproves of this idea, himself? confused

either way, i am not liking this season so far.
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:07 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:noooo! No

Hum... I really don't know what to think about this...

we know that she says that kissing matt will be like kissing betty, but still i think that the amanda and matt pairing will happen (sadly). even though i hope it doesn't.

though i do wonder if marc really disapproves of this idea, himself? confused

either way, i am not liking this season so far.

I don't know what to think anymore. I guess I don't HATE the idea of them together, but I don't like it either. It's just WEIRD!
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 pm

i personally don't like it for 2 reasons- a) unlike marc, matt has very little in common with amanda and b) i just cannot see her attracted to a guy like matt anyway.

in our ideal world, the only guy most of us want amanda to be with, is marc. even though he is gay and it'll never happen on the show. yet after his kiss with amanda in season 3, he is probably anything but gay. probably bi-sexual.
avatar
mswaichingliu81

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : london, england, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  Bia on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:in our ideal world, the only guy most of us want amanda to be with, is marc. even though he is gay and it'll never happen on the show. yet after his kiss with amanda in season 3, he is probably anything but gay. probably bi-sexual.

YES! God, I wish Amanda had a crush on Marc instead of Matt... Crying or Very sad I think David Grubstick likes to pair Marc&Amanda (basing my opinion on the episode kissed off which he wrote and on all the Mode After Hours he wrote in which he almost always made references to Marc&Amanda as a couple.), soooo Silvio should promote David to like a... executive writer or something xD (sorry I don't know how this system works), what I'm trying to say is that David Grubstick should write more and more!!
avatar
Bia
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugly Betty: Episode 4.04 - The Weiner, The Bun and The Boob (Preview #3)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum