oh no!brace yourself for the bad news

Go down

oh no!brace yourself for the bad news

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Ugly Betty Episode 4.03 Promo
October 19, 2009 by Tom

The promo doesn’t tell a whole lot about what might happen, except for one intriguing split-second visual: Matt entering somewhere (I’m assuming a restaurant) arm-in-arm with Amanda. This, to me, is a very interesting pairing, although I’m sure it’s not going to be a long term ship.

It looks like it will be part of a bigger plan hatched by Wilhelmina / Marc to throw Betty off her game. But, I also have to wonder, is Matt the “more” that Amanda was wanting out of life after seeing her future through the temp?

I hope not – I like Amanda, and Matt has become totally unlikeable (by design). I was really hoping Amanda would use her new motivation to get in over her head somewhere (I thought community college would be awesome for her).

As an aside, I think it would be hilarious if in the series finale (whenever that happens), Amanda turns out to be some kind of super-genius who has been playing dumb. Yes, it’s a lot like the Suzuki St Pierre story, but I still think it would be funny.

Otherwise, it looks like there will be lots of Betty-sabotaging in this episode. There’s no hint of any Justin or Suarez story line, although certainly there will be one. Maybe we’ll see it in the sneak peeks, when they become available?

http://www.uglybettynews.com/2009/10/19/ugly-betty-episode-4-03-promo/#respond
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oh no!brace yourself for the bad news

Post  Bia on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:57 am

If Silvio still has any brain left in his mind than he WON'T pair Amanda and Matt.
Bia
Admin

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 am

As I've already said in Tom's blog, I totally think Amanda hanging out with Matt it's only a way like another for Marc to making Betty upset. Do u remember the synossis? It says "But Marc plots to sabotage her, enlisting a clueless Amanda and Matt in his efforts etc" . So, for this episode all is easy explained. Don't know for the future, but as as the saying goes (don't know if is used in your country Razz) "Don't heal your head before actually have wounded it" XD
Nanyscia

View user profile http://nanyscia.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Nanyscia wrote:As I've already said in Tom's blog, I totally think Amanda hanging out with Matt it's only a way like another for Marc to making Betty upset. Do u remember the synossis? It says "But Marc plots to sabotage her, enlisting a clueless Amanda and Matt in his efforts etc" . So, for this episode all is easy explained. Don't know for the future, but as as the saying goes (don't know if is used in your country Razz) "Don't heal your head before actually have wounded it" XD

Oh, ok, thanks!!

No actually we don't use that saying, we say "não ponhas a carroça à frente dos bois." xD
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Bia wrote:If Silvio still has any brain left in his mind than he WON'T pair Amanda and Matt.

i feel the same way. not looking forward to this amanda/matt pairing- i don't think they have much in common with each other.
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:

i feel the same way. not looking forward to this amanda/matt pairing- i don't think they have much in common with each other.

They have nothing in common. The only thing Amanda could like in Matt is his money. I can't even picture them as a couple!

PLUS, I guess this means no Marc&Amanda romance Mad

I still had a LITTLE bit of hope for a Marc&Amanda relationship but now it's gone... Crying or Very sad
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

Bia wrote:
mswaichingliu81 wrote:

They have nothing in common. The only thing Amanda could like in Matt is his money. I can't even picture them as a couple!

PLUS, I guess this means no Marc&Amanda romance Mad

I still had a LITTLE bit of hope for a Marc&Amanda relationship but now it's gone... Crying or Very sad

i know i mentioned this in one of the other threads but right now, i am totally not happy with season 4 at all so far. and these other storylines only support my argument as to how terrible they are. this has all the makings of season 2, which i have stated many times how much i hated that season.

i hate to say this but as a massive fan and at this moment, this show judging by the last and upcoming storylines, deserves to be cancelled if it continues to be this way. the writers of season 4 to be rid of and replaced with the ones from season 1.

what pisses me off even more is that the writers have on purpose destroyed the marc, amanda and betty frenemy-ship and bond they had last season, which i loved a lot. though i'm with marc in terms of the fact he got pissed off and angry that betty got the job over him and so he deserved it more than betty.

why get rid of that? why not promote both marc and betty as editors, and not have amanda going after matt, betty's ex-boyfriend? but oh boy, season 4 has so far SUCKED badly. Mad
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 am

mswaichingliu81 wrote:
i know i mentioned this in one of the other threads but right now, i am totally not happy with season 4 at all so far. and these other storylines only support my argument as to how terrible they are. this has all the makings of season 2, which i have stated many times how much i hated that season.

i hate to say this but as a massive fan and at this moment, this show judging by the last and upcoming storylines, deserves to be cancelled if it continues to be this way. the writers of season 4 to be rid of and replaced with the ones from season 1.

what pisses me off even more is that the writers have on purpose destroyed the marc, amanda and betty frenemy-ship and bond they had last season, which i loved a lot. though i'm with marc in terms of the fact he got pissed off and angry that betty got the job over him and so he deserved it more than betty.

why get rid of that? why not promote both marc and betty as editors, and not have amanda going after matt, betty's ex-boyfriend? but oh boy, season 4 has so far SUCKED badly. Mad

OMG I so agree with you.
I don't think it should get canceled though, I just think they should let David Grubstick and Brian Tanen write more and fire the others that have been writting all this stupid storylines.
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down