Marc&Amanda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras!

2 posters

Go down

only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras! Empty only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras!

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 pm

i was dissapointed to read on sitcoms online in their review of ugly betty that in the season 3 dvd set of ugly betty, there will only be a total of 8 webisodes- they are the first 6, plus i spy and one other webisode. cannot remember the title. it doesn't include 'when marc met mandy', 'london calling' and 'breaking the band' to name.

what are your thoughts on this?
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras! Empty Re: only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras!

Post  Bia Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 am

Aw are you serious?? Noooooo! Mad

These are my thoughts about it -----> stupid Mad Evil or Very Mad
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras! Empty Re: only 8 mode after hours webisodes on the dvd extras!

Post  mswaichingliu81 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am

yeah, rather crappy i know. i think it is a rip-off what ABC/disney have done. they are probably going to post the other ones in the season 4 dvd set when it comes out next year, but still. Mad
mswaichingliu81
mswaichingliu81

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 am

yeah stupid
Bia
Bia
Admin

https://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down