Post  Bia on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 am

Introduce yourself Smile
Bia
Admin

View user profile http://marc-amanda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself here!!

Post  Amby on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi, I'm Orla. I'm from Ireland and love Marc and Amanda!!

Amby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Centrina19 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey I'm Nicole and I'm in England Smile

Centrina19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Welcome, both of you! Very Happy
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 pm

hello everyone!

i'm Waiching, 28 years old, from london england and well, i just love marc and mandy and without them, i would stop watching ugly betty altogether.
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatrice1979 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Hola! I am Beatrice, Dominican Republic. I love Marc and Amanda. I am a lot more into Marc (he's my FAV character of season 3).

I used to be a HUGE die-hard Ugly Betty fan since fall 2006. But as soon as season 3 started... I was heartbroken so now I am checking forums like this from time to time.

I love to meet Ugly Betty fans. And well.. that's me. Oh oh! Becki and Michael had answered two (2) of my questions on different podcasts of season 3. Very Happy <- yeah that's my smug face. No really It was thrilling. I love them, they are really great actors and very attentive to fans.

I wish them the best.

One thing: i tend to talk a lot... you must have already noticed that.

beatrice1979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 am

Hi everyone! I'm Luana, from Italy. Like you all, I love Marc and Amanda, and definitely they are my fav characters in Ugly Betty. (Well, I slightly prefer Amanda as character, but I'm totally in love with I like Michael Urie as actor, so we can say we are quits Razz)

I follow Ugly Betty from the very beginning in 2006 - in a few months it has become my fav show.

I love to have finally find a place (thank to Waiching!) where meet other UB fans and particularly Marc/Amanda fans (About this, in my italian community we thought a name for the Marc/Amanda (friend)ship: Dreamgirls Dancers - referring of course of that scene back in 1.08 [well, there we love to name everything Razz ])

beatrice1979 wrote: Oh oh! Becki and Michael had answered two (2) of my questions on different podcasts of season 3. Very Happy

TWICE? Lucky you girl! They answered me only once, and I hadn't been able to reprise my normal behavior for weeks Razz
Nanyscia

View user profile http://nanyscia.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  beatrice1979 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 am

Nanyscia wrote:
TWICE? Lucky you girl! They answered me only once, and I hadn't been able to reprise my normal behavior for weeks Razz

Nanyscia. Hey!!! Smile You definitely are one of the oldest Ugly Betty fans I've known. Recognized your nickname on the spot.

I know the feeling is thrilling. I couldn't stop talking about that for days. And I do like everyone of their answers. No matter the type (about the show, about themselves, about life). They are really great at comedy improvisation. I really wish them the best of luck as actors.

beatrice1979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 am

glad that you two have joined up- luana and beatrice. it should be interesting. i know that like you said before beatrice, whilst you won't be watching season 4, those of us who are, like me for instance, we'll keep you updated on what has been happening in each episode.

marc and amanda make this show, though it is all thanks to michael and becki for being able to play those characters so well. if it was anyone else playing marc and amanda, then it probably won't be anywhere as good as them.

Last edited by mswaichingliu81 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 am

beatrice1979 wrote:
Nanyscia wrote:

Nanyscia. Hey!!! Smile You definitely are one of the oldest Ugly Betty fans I've known. Recognized your nickname on the spot.

I'm so old? lol joking. Well, glad to have already a name for u.

beatrice1979 wrote:
I know the feeling is thrilling. I couldn't stop talking about that for days. And I do like everyone of their answers. No matter the type (about the show, about themselves, about life). They are really great at comedy improvisation. I really wish them the best of luck as actors.

That's true, it's a incredible feeling. Just for curiosity, Can I ask u what you asked them?

mswaichingliu81 wrote:i know that like you said before beatrice, whilst you won't be watching season 4

What? Why not? Sad
Nanyscia

Back to top Go down

Post  beatrice1979 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:35 am

Nanyscia wrote:
That's true, it's a incredible feeling. Just for curiosity, Can I ask u what you asked them?

Sure.
The first time: (that was the podcast after "When Betty met Yeti") they had a special guest (my fav UB writer: Brian Tanen) and I asked if Brian Tanen was married. They made a joke that I WAS Brian Tanen pretending to be another person. Answer: he isn't married.

The second time: (that was the FINAL podcast of season 3) I asked if there was any chance that Freddy Rodriguez would come back as Gio. Answer: Maybe.

And in both podcast they made a joke on my netname: Beatrice Benedick. Michael Urie guessed right: my netname comes from the play "Much ado about nothing" by Shakespeare. I adore them. Smile

mswaichingliu81 wrote:i know that like you said before beatrice, whilst you won't be watching season 4

What? Why not? Sad

I was a UB fan but then turned into a die-hard Gio fan. When they messed the writing all over season 3, dismissed most major plots and storilines from season 2 and casted off my favorite characters from the show... i gave up on the show. I'm not sure I'll return to be a fan of this unless they bring back Gio or something...
Meanwhile I just hangaround the boards. I've met lot of nice people out there.

beatrice1979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 am

beatrice1979 wrote:

Sure.
The first time: (that was the podcast after "When Betty met Yeti") they had a special guest (my fav UB writer: Brian Tanen) and I asked if Brian Tanen was married. They made a joke that I WAS Brian Tanen pretending to be another person. Answer: he isn't married.

The second time: (that was the FINAL podcast of season 3) I asked if there was any chance that Freddy Rodriguez would come back as Gio. Answer: Maybe.

And in both podcast they made a joke on my netname: Beatrice Benedick. Michael Urie guessed right: my netname comes from the play "Much ado about nothing" by Shakespeare. I adore them. Smile

I got! You are the Brian Tanen's fan! Well, So I can say to have already hear about u too Very Happy

(BTW, I think too Tanen is great. He wrote some of the best things of UB)

I was a UB fan but then turned into a die-hard Gio fan. When they messed the writing all over season 3, dismissed most major plots and storilines from season 2 and casted off my favorite characters from the show... i gave up on the show. I'm not sure I'll return to be a fan of this unless they bring back Gio or something...
Meanwhile I just hangaround the boards. I've met lot of nice people out there.

Oh, that's sad Sad But I can perfectly understand your decision. I just hope S4 could invite u to come back..

(But not too much Gio. I never like him enough. I was team Henry, well, until they ruined him. Now I'm team Matt, I hope not to have to change my mind again.

The truth is I've never been so much into Betty's love life Razz )
Nanyscia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Glad you all decided to join! Very Happy
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 pm

And I'm glad you chose that avatar. Really, in that photo Becki is beautiful.
Nanyscia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Nanyscia wrote:And I'm glad you chose that avatar. Really, in that photo Becki is beautiful.

I know, she looks gorgeous ! (I love yours aswell) Smile
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gui on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey Ya'll, I'm Gui:D I'm from Portugal, And I joined this forum becouse i'm a Hudge fan of Becki Newton And Ugly Betty.
I'm A fan of Ashley Tisdale, I Love rock/pop Music, I'm Usually the Person that's always saying LMAO.
I feel in love with this icons----> Shocked Shocked Shocked SO don't you dare use it lmao jk
I have twitter, SO if you Live in this world(By having Twitter) Follow Me

@ggossieaux

That's all, Thankzz xoxo.
Gui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanyscia on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Welcome Gui!

(By the way, I totally like the fact we all are from different country in the world. I've never immagined UB and Marc and Amanda could be SO worldwise Very Happy)
Nanyscia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gui on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:50 pm

IKR!!!
Gui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:35 pm

hi gui! wow, so far we 2 portugese people, alongside a few english, irish, italian, dominican republic to name. love the diversoty of nationalities here. i'm on twitter as well. hope to see you around on there, as well as on here too. nice knowing you! Very Happy
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gui on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:40 pm

mswaichingliu81 wrote:hi gui! wow, so far we 2 portugese people, alongside a few english, irish, italian, dominican republic to name. love the diversoty of nationalities here. i'm on twitter as well. hope to see you around on there, as well as on here too. nice knowing you! Very Happy

It's great, u can meet new people from all around the globe hehe I'll follow you on twitter as well hehe
Gui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mswaichingliu81 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Very Happy definitely! my twitter username is mswliu81 .
mswaichingliu81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I`m very glad to register on that wonderful site

Post  Daria_Sergeevna94 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 am

Hi, my name is Daria. I`m from Russia. I`m very sorry, but my English is not very good. But I`ll be very glad to communicate with everyone!
Daria_Sergeevna94

View user profile http://casttv.com; becki-newton.org; youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bia on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 am

Daria_Sergeevna94 wrote:Hi, my name is Daria. I`m from Russia. I`m very sorry, but my English is not very good. But I`ll be very glad to communicate with everyone!

Hi and welcome Daria Very Happy !
Bia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down